DRIVEWAY & SIDEWALK PRESSURE WASHING
Driveways, sidewalks, walkways, porches and patios require regular maintenance to remove dirt, grime and organic growth such as mold, mildew and algae.
IMPORTANT! The right cleaning procedure will have longer lasting results and will save you money and hassle in the long run.
When considering an exterior cleaning service provider to perform a driveway (etc) pressure wash ensure that they are taking all the steps necessary for a superior immediate result AND a longer lasting result.
These steps include:
1. Preparing the surface (blowing leaves, etc). If the chemicals cannot reach the surface, they won't work! It's that simple. The surface needs to be free of landscaping debris.
2. Chemical application. The correct application of high grade environmentally friendly organic growth (mold, mildew, algae) chemicals. Note. Some companies simply apply water pressure, choosing to skip this step to reduce their overhead (expenses) and time. Say no to shortcuts!
3. Commerical grade equipment means using more than a pressure washing hand wand. Our commerical grade surface scrubbers and cleaners apply the appropriate amount of water pressure in a patented spray pattern to remove the maximum amount of stubborn growth and dirt.
4. Rinse. The application of water to activate the chemicals applied in the previous step and to rinse off the dead organic growth, dirt and grime.
5. Growth inhibitor application. A vital step to prolong the results ensuring a cleaner surface for longer. We apply an organic growth inhibitor to restrict future growth which prevents the mold, mildew and algae from returning as aggressively. As with the note in step 2, some companies opt to skip this step to reduce their overhead.
Don't be fooled by companies who shortcut this process.
For a superior, longer lasting result give us a call! We'll take care of the rest! 407.605.2709
Please click on one of the categories below to view
project specific photos.